Need help with Workers Compensation Insurance?
Understanding rate classifications, negotiating with insurers, managing injured workers, reducing the impact of claims on your insurance costs and returning people to work as soon as possible will all be
taken care of by the BCIB Workers Compensation Division. Our National Workers Compensation Service is provided by Work Health Options.
The service includes:
- Review and placement of your policy
- Claims advice
- Claims reviews
- Work Health & Safety
- Return to Work
- Injury Management
- Health & Wellbeing
- Pre-employment drug and alcohol testing
- Early diagnosis of injury/illness
- Absenteeism management
- National GP and Specialist Network
- 24/7, 365 day Workplace Injury Hotline